Friday, January 6, 2012

Making Juice for Friends

Today three good friends came with their children. Trying juice was not the purpose of their visit, but I couldn't resist offering some to them!

They watched the Breville work and some of the children enjoyed the demonstration. We all had a small serving and discussed the flavor. Some of the kids tried it, too!

I showed my friends the pulp produced by today's recipe. I find that kale makes more pulp than any other fruit or vegetable that I've used.


What we drank:

3 pears
3 carrots
2 celery stalks
3 c. raw kale
1 tomato

2 comments:

  1. It was delicious! Thanks for sharing. I am totally up for juicing now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime, and I mean it! Also, I saw juicers at Aldi's for 39.99 last week. I wonder how good they are?

      Delete