Friday, February 17, 2012

Mood Lifter

I once found a box of "Mood Lifter" herbal tea at a store when I used to live in Washington DC.  I enjoyed every relaxing cup of it and even experienced a slight bit of light-headed euphoria when I drank it.  I never saw it stocked in that store again or in any other since then.

Today I spent ninety minutes at the local mall with my children shopping for new school shoes for my nine year old.  No matter what I attempted at keeping a good attitude, I came to a point when I heard myself uttering these words, "This is me, trying to get you new shoes.  We will go to one more store.  If you don't like anything there, we will go home empty handed."

By the time I got home, I needed a mood lifter!  Today's juice can definitely be qualified as one.  Plus, I made it myself and know for sure there are no mysterious or questionable herbal ingredients.

Happy Days:
1 cucumber, peeled
2 celery stalks
3 branches of kale
8 strawberries
1 peach
Slightly easier clean up when you line the pulp catcher with a plastic bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment