Monday, May 21, 2012

Apple Trees and Bee's Knees

This is my 5th year since I planted my little baby apple trees.  They have quadrupled in size since then.  Even though they may not get much taller (they are dwarf variety), I look forward to their maturation so that I can eventually take down the protective deer fencing I have around them.  The deer in our neighborhood love to dine in my yard.

Speaking of dining, I am trying out replacing my dinners with a huge 35 ounce juice this week.  It was especially difficult when I was sprinkling bleu cheese over my family's barbeque chicken sandwiches.  But once I started sipping my juice I felt satisfied!  This recipe is the bee's knees!

Dinner For One:
3 stalks celery
1 cup spinach
1 head romaine lettuce
1 zucchini
3 apples


Future Juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment