Friday, June 1, 2012

Vacation Juicing

It's nice to have relatives who live in a touristy area, because it makes for a cheap vacation!  This week I'm blogging from Amish Country, Ohio and will be using my mom's Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer.

It's a much quieter juicer than my Breville and has only one setting for juicing (as opposed to 5 different power settings on my own).  I feel that examining the pulp is a good judgement of a juicer's efficiency, and the pulp from the Jack LaLanne Juicer looked exactly the same as the Breville pulp (comparable amount and wetness for the fruits and veggies I usually use).

Now on to our hammock-layin', cloud-gazin', sun-bathin', pool-chillin', veggie-juicin' vacation!

Chillin' like Magellan:
3 cups spinach
1 head romaine lettuce
3 stalks celery
1 tomato
1 english cucumber
2 oranges
1 apple
My four year old LOVES to help.

Spinach juice.

A Tall Cold One.

No comments:

Post a Comment